Dear valued customer:
We understand coronavirus (COVID-19) is top of mind for you and your clients. While the situation is highly dynamic, IDEXX is committed to providing you the products, services, and support you’ve come to trust. As a global leader in water testing, we are closely monitoring the situation from both clinical and operational perspectives.
- We are well positioned to maintain supply and service and are working behind the scenes to ensure your IDEXX experience is business as usual.
- We are monitoring updates and guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) to stay abreast of the latest information to keep both our customers and employees safe.
To support the health and safety of you, your clients and our IDEXX employees, IDEXX will follow the guidance of local government and health authorities regarding travel and in person visits. So long as the government has approved travel within the country for business reasons, we remain available to visit. We also respect and will defer to your preference for meeting in person or remotely.
We will be continuously updating this page. Please check back regularly for new information.
Public health and other non-customer inquiries: Click here
Additional COVID-19 resources
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control (U.S.)
- Robert Koch Institut (Germany)
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (Japan)
- National Institute of Infectious Diseases (Japan)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC -Water specific)
- Association of State Drinking Water Administrators (ASDWA)